Here’s what’s happening in the InterPlanetary File System (opens new window) galaxy!
# Next Tuesday: Identity & IPFS, a special event
This month’s IPFS meetup is an extra special one, because we’ll be featuring a variety of experts on identity from the Web3 community. Join to hear talks from the folks at Ceramic, Microsoft ION, The Scala Project, and IDX. One week from today–don’t miss out!
# Introducing True Review
Continuing our series of ETHDenver project spotlights True Review, a censorship-resistant review platform, allowis people to store their rich text/image/video reviews with IDX and Ceramic (stored on IPFS). Think of it as a Yelp, but backed by the blockchain.
# Join us this weekend for NFTHack
NFTs have officially entered the internet zeitgeist, so if you’re looking to explore, test out your ideas, see what folks are building, join the IPFS community this weekend for NFT Hack. This 3-day event will be packed full of presentations and plenty of opportunities to dive into the world of NFTs.
# Resources for getting started with NFTs
- How to create NFTs with IPFS (opens new window)
- How to write & deploy an NFT (opens new window)
- How to mint an NFT (opens new window)
- How to build ERC-721 NFTs with IPFS (opens new window)
- How to build an NFT Gallery (opens new window)
# Brand new on IPFS
- A first look at Anytype on Android (opens new window), check out this demo of an all-in-one tool on IPFS.
- At the last Local Offline Collaboration call (opens new window), Fission demoed their fast, local-first app publishing on IPFS.
- Now on IPFS! COMPOST (opens new window), a magazine about digital commons that publishes to the dweb.
- Introducing share.ipfs.io (opens new window), an exploratory demo that works best when both parties can use WebRTC.
# Around the ecosystem 🌏
Read about the IPFS Local Offline Collaboration Sig (opens new window)
Catch up on all things MetaMask with February’s MetaMask Monthly (opens new window)
Check out this interactive NFT built with webGL and IPFS (opens new window)
Learn how you can use IPFS and Blockchain Embeded IoT (opens new window).
pruf.io asks, NFTs — Picassos or Pogs? (opens new window)
Read the latest on Rarible’s NFTs FAQ’s (opens new window)
INTERVIEW: The future of Brave browser (opens new window) with Luke Mulks
Why should you buy an NFTBox (opens new window) and what even is that?
We’ll need to see your CIDs to get into this club, err network.
Get involved with IPFS by checking us out on GitHub (opens new window), joining discussions on our community forum (opens new window), or hitting us up in chat (opens new window). Have a suggestion? Email us.
Get the IPFS Weekly in your inbox, each Tuesday.